Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Dearest Dustin !!!





Today is the 42ed Birthday of my dearest son Dustin. He is a happily married man with two daughters. When Dustin was little, he was all elbows and knees. He did not like being held or put in the play pen. One day he was dozing in the play pen in the front yard when a neighbor came by to say hello. When the neighbors very large black German Shepard, "Raven" put his head in the play pen poor Dustin went ballistic. Needless to say he does not like large dogs to this day.

This photo was taken at the beach in Norwalk Ct. after a swimming lesson. I loved spending time with the children, I will always remember it as the best time of my life.


Have a wonderful day!!

Laraine

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mom that means a lot to me. I shared your post on facebook. I can't believe 42 years are gone. But the rearview mirror is alot smaller than the front windshield, so we must look ahead.

    ReplyDelete