Friday, April 22, 2011

My Little Town on the Texas Coast



Busy Downtown Intersection




Lots of Land


I thought I might share some photos of my little town on the Texas coast. We have only two stop lights in town and a set of working railroad tracks that cut through the center of town.

There is a small saloon in the heart of downtown and on several occasions I have seen a horse tied out front. Now that's true Texas style.

There is plenty of open land for more development. Thankfully it is the kind of town where if you leave a door unlocked, your stuff will still be there when you get home.

My neighbors on both sides of me are the sweetest people on earth. They have helped me when I was sick, by cutting the grass, taking care of my animals and bringing over food and medicine.

May you be Blessed by having a Peaceful Place to Live !

Laraine

No comments:

Post a Comment