Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year




Oh happy happy joy joy................The weather is getting cooler and I may be able to turn off the air conditioner and open all the doors and windows.

I am so very very busy, I have not had the time to blog. I am so sorry......

Etsy has started a new system and I have had to spend a lot of time making my shops relevant.

Besides making new jewelry for the Christmas season and adding new clothing items to my vintage clothing shop, I have been pretty busy. I have had the good fortune to have every pair of boots, I have listed, Sell !!

Have a great day

Laraine

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mom just wanted to say hello. I have been crazy busy at work but I think of you often and wanted to say I love you. Have a great day -Dustin

    ReplyDelete