Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Lucky Number 8 Card



I never cease to be amazed as to how blessed I really am. I have a really good life. I just went to my new Doctor and was told I will live to be 100. I don't have much stress in my life and I have been sleeping better. I always seem to have enough money to meet my needs. I have two stores on Etsy.com and I sell the most unusual things on eBay and Amazon.

There is a woman called "The Numbers Lady" , I have forgotten her name but I am sure if you google "the numbers lady" she will come up. She is a regular guest on the radio program "Coast to Coast AM" and she says the number 8 is a lucky money number. So.....I created several number 8 cards to carry with me in my wallet and to sell on my "sweetlaraine.etsy.com" store.

The number 8 card is an affirmation card. Each time you open your wallet, you are supposed to say......"I have enough money to meet my needs. I pay my bills on time. I am truly blessed." I believe in the power of positive thinking. It is working for me.

Have a wonderful day!
Laraine

No comments:

Post a Comment