Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Most Perfect Bedroom



Above is a photo of the most perfect bedroom......alas I have a less than perfect bedroom ( pictured below )

The dream bedroom only exists in a world that no one lives in or heaven forbid has animals as companions.

My bedroom functions as a den at night. Two dogs sleep on the bed with me, and the three others sleep around the bed in almost the same spots night after night.

My radio which is always on at night casts a soft green led light making it easy for me to see if I have to get up during the night.

My latest great thrift store find is the bedspread. Absolutely perfect and only $3.50

The pastel over the bed is a portrait of my second husband when he was a teenager.

Have a great day living in the real world.

Laraine

No comments:

Post a Comment