Thursday, December 22, 2011

Missing You "Tuffy" So Very Much


He was "just" a dog............just a dog.

My sweet little man....you do not know how much you are missed. I miss your demanding little bark for a treat when you came in from outside after doing your business.

I miss the way you barked at the cat at sunset.....letting me know it was time to put the cat out and get ready for bed. You were impatient for me to den us up in my room because you knew I could deny you nothing. You would stand at the foot of my bed and with a sharp bark, you asked for one more treat.

Why are little dog hearts programed to beat for a set amount of time. It's not fair. I am reminded of the song lyrics....."all your money will not another moment buy."

I miss you so much it hurts.

Laraine

No comments:

Post a Comment