Monday, January 16, 2012

Thinking of Spring



The nights are cool.............the mornings chilly.............the days are warming up. I think spring is in the air. All I know is that the more I can turn off the heat or the air conditioner and open all the doors and windows, the more I like it. The dogs like it too because with the back door open they can come and go as they like.

I am already planning container gardening for my veggies using...............http://www.josho.com/gardening.htm ......... This looks so easy to do and conserves water and fertilizer. Once set up the container almost takes care of itself.

I am on a major cleaning out, throwing away, donating to goodwill, jag, so I have some large plastic containers left over.......plus I can get more containers at the Dollar Store.

I have to finish the island planting in the front yard with mulch. Choosing the colors of flowers for hanging baskets and urns is always exciting. Shall I go with pink, purple or yellow.........Decisions.........Decisions.

Have a wonderful productive day !

Laraine

No comments:

Post a Comment