Friday, April 13, 2012

Busy........Busy........Busy


I goes without saying....the past few weeks have been very busy. I finally decided to look for a job that would allow me to use my accounting skills but would also allow me to be seated since I cannot stand for more than four hours.

I went on two interviews and on the second interview I was offered the job on the spot. I have signed papers and am waiting for my drug test to come back.

I feel as though a heavy weight has been lifted. My house really needs a new roof and now I will be able to save my paycheck towards that goal.

I will continue to make jewelry and post vintage clothes in my etsy stores.

The job is in Rockpot TX.....a very rich community just up the road. They have several thrift shops that are a treasure trove for vintage clothes.

Needless to say......I am doing the happy, happy, joy, joy dance.

Have a wonderful day !

Laraine

No comments:

Post a Comment