Thursday, July 8, 2010

For the Love of the Number #8


One night many years ago, I was listening to George Noory on Coast to Coast am. His guest was Glynis McCants "The Numbers Lady". She spoke of the financial power of the number "8". She suggested you write the number 8 on a piece of paper and carry it on your person. You must daily repeat the affirmation...."I pay my bills on time and I always have extra money." Since I make tarot cards it was easy for me to make my own number 8 card. It has been on my person ever since and I always seem to have enough money to make ends meet. My house is paid for...my car is paid for...etc. etc. I believe it is the power of positive thinking. I am going to put these new number 8 cards up for sale in my etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! I am happy to have found your very artistic blog! I have a pair of rusty 8's sitting in a basket here at the lake house!

    ReplyDelete