Friday, May 20, 2011

Many Many Strange Times


The Mississippi is overflowing her banks. The human race has been hit hard by many earth changes coming fast and furious. Having lived through the 60's when we were told in somber tones that we were going through a global cooling, I will not allow myself to be fooled by the warnings of a global warming now. I spent many hours planning how to keep my family alive after the eternal winter started. I will not be fooled again.

The earth is changing....the fossil records tell us those changes took place before man ever walked on the earth.

My heart goes out to the people in Louisiana. Jim and I lived in Lake Charles Louisiana and enjoyed our time there. The people were friendly and laid back. The Cajun food was wonderful and I would love to return to lake Charles again some day.

Pray for calm today.

Laraine

No comments:

Post a Comment