Sunday, September 26, 2010

For the Love of Instant Collections






I have been adding instant collections of ceramic dogs to my etsy shop for vintage clothing. You can find it at " sweetlarainescloset.etsy.com " I have spent many happy hours prowling through vintage stores finding little treasures that capture my eye. I have marveled at the many small collections of things I have gathered over the years.
Alas....It is time to clean out and make room for new collections. Sorry...I held back on the collection of white poodles. I just could not part with them just yet. They go with the perfectly matched 40's blue poodle lamps in my spare bedroom. I bought the lamps in Niagara Falls and carried them home to Texas many years ago.
Have a great day.....now....go make something beautiful.
Laraine

No comments:

Post a Comment