Wednesday, September 29, 2010



I have decorated a small mirrored dresser that stands in my entryway with some of my vintage Halloween decorations. I have been inspired by Karla of Karla's cottage to make some tags in the style of Romantic Gothic Ghosts. I then coffee dyed a long piece to tulle and draped it across the mirror. The sad forlorn Romantic Gothic ghosts are then hung from the swag. I made extra tags and tule and have sent them to my sons and their beautiful familys back east to add to their holiday decorations. Hope they like them !
Have a great day....now....go make something beautiful !
Laraine

1 comment:

  1. thanks Mom for sending a set of these to us. They are hanging up with our other Halloween Decorations. I will take a picture of our spooky cemetary and send it to you

    ReplyDelete