Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Reckoning




The Reckoning is another gem of a film you might have missed when it was in the theaters. It's on netflix now so if you enjoy a mystery set in medieval times your in luck. I believe it was shot in the Rustic countryside of Wales.
The costumes of the peasants would seem to be simple to put together. I know....everybody wants to be the king or queen, but the peasants costume with it's rustic earth tones is just as interesting.
Have fun putting your Halloween costume together....and enjoy a good movie on netflix.
Laraine

1 comment:

  1. hello sweet girl...i had to put my hand over my heart...your dolls took my breath away...they are so beautiful....if you lived down our dirt road id ask you to come over to our house for jasmine tea...singing and skipping jo

    ReplyDelete