Sunday, February 26, 2012

Making Pretty Things For sweetlaraine.etsy.com









I recently finished several pretty pieces of jewelry to add to my sweetlaraine shop on etsy. I am working with a new wire that instead of being dead soft is half hard. The pain in my shoulders and neck might be caused by the added strength it takes to wrap the wire. In any case....I think I will go to see the doctor early next month.

I am very pleased with the result of this creative session. I may try to purchase a darker color wire next time I go to town. I like the silver look but also like the darker tarnished brass look.

I am also working on several pairs of earrings using vintage cracker jacks charms as the dangle. It is getting harder and harder to find these little celluloid charms.
Lucky for me....I have all the time in the world.

Have a great and productive day !

Laraine

No comments:

Post a Comment