Wednesday, February 8, 2012

One Lovely Weekend


I spent last weekend visiting my beautiful Daughter and her family. We three girls went thrifting and had a lovely lunch at Marie Callenders Restaurant. We took over the chaos section of the restaurant.......little did we know that Chloe was running a low grade fever and promptly got sick when we got home. There is nothing more heartbreaking than a two year old throwing up. She did not understand what was happening and she sure did not like it. Amazingly she was all better in a few hours and back up and playing.
She loves balls and balloons and loves to throw then at me whether I am ready or not.

Marie Callenders creamy lemon pie is to die for. I have not tasted anything so delicious in a long time.

As much as I love visiting.....I also love coming home to my quiet life in my little cottage.

My daughter Dara is amazing. I don't remember my life raising my children, being as busy as hers is. She is taking classes at collage...raising two daughters...taking care of the house....taking care of her two dogs....and taking care of her husband.
She is a very strong person and I am very proud of her.

Have a wonderful day!!

Laraine

No comments:

Post a Comment