Friday, May 4, 2012

I have a lot of brown wicker furniture and brick in and outside my house. I am thinking a lot lately about white wash.
I like the understated tones of the white washed house. What really helps the look are the shutters. It would be great if I could get shutters that I could close for the hurricane season. Could possibly get a discount on my home insurance.
My sofa and chairs are very similar to the second photo. I have seen the dark wicker white washed and then the cushions covered in french grain sack material......sooooooo beautiful.
The white washed fireplace mantel will probably be the project I will start with first. I have a sinking feeling that the lovely white washed fireplace mantel will require me to completely repaint the whole living room.
Have a Great Day!
Laraine

No comments:

Post a Comment